"Igniting young minds to pursue their purpose in life"
Children who grow up in the UAE live a comfortable and pampered lifestyle; however, when the summer season rolls in, school is out, and with temperatures soaring dangerously high, they seek out the most accessible place to retreat beyond oneâs home, which is the mall. But is the mall the most beneficial place for your child to roam around in the summer after finishing months of hard work at school? Wouldnât your child benefit from an educational platform that not only provides a knowledgeable and stimulating experience but a fun and transformative development as well? Look no further, because Explorars has the perfect solution for your child!
The Explorars team has developed an exciting program to ignite an ambition in your child. This summer, let your child travel abroad to get hands-on experience in advanced technology, visit some of the best universities in the world, and learn important life skills through teamwork and inspiring workshops.
1. Your child will not actually be traveling alone. With Explorars, your child will get to reap the benefits and rewards of traveling with the help of our trained Program Director(s) accompanying the group. There is a natural tendency for parents to worry about the safety of their child, but be rest assured that for every travel program, Explorars follows a detailed risk assessment and a 200-point safety checklist guideline. Your child will be in safe hands with the team.
2. Traveling abroad expands the mind, lowers stress, and leads to higher educational achievement. The BBC reports that traveling makes people healthier and that "students who have traveled abroad are nearly twice as likely as their home-bound peers to complete a college degree and [earn] higher incomes, out-earning their peers by more than 40%."
3. Instead of being a helicopter parent, help your child take flight. Traveling without parents instills a sense of maturity and independence in a child, which is extremely important as they transition to adulthood. Empower your child to enter adulthood with purpose, resilience and gratitude, by supporting them, not steering their life.
4. Make an investment in your child's development. Most parents tell their children that they can do whatever they want once they become an adult, however, that does not always hold true once those children do actually become adults. They become engrossed with building their careers, starting their own families, etc. But offering them something meaningful, such as a travel program experience, you are making a positive investment in your childâs future by supporting them to become global citizens and leaders of the next generation.
5. Long distance helps strengthen the bonds. If you ask college students who had never traveled abroad before or had never left their homes without their parents, they will unanimously agree that they felt homesick in their first semester. By allowing your child to experience traveling without your supervision, you will help eliminate that homesickness feeling once they are ready to embark on a college degree in the future. Also, studies have shown that long distance is great for strengthening bonds in relationships. What better way to bond with your child than to have them gushing about their experiences for the rest of the summer before the next school year begins.
Why the US West Coast program is beneficial for your child
While your child will get to see many sights on the travel route through the different cities along the West Coast, they will also learn how to care for themselves, learn technical and motor skills, and be able to visit universities that could potentially inspire them to apply there after graduating high school.
Here are the program highlights that your child will love:
Your child will come back with renewed energy, increased self-confidence, and will be more committed to their school work.
As a parent, you know what is best for your child. So between the mall and the trip of a lifetime, give your child an experience they will be grateful for and remember forever.
Find out more details and registerHERE