5. b) My ward already has the required visa(s) for transit and destination country however, ensuring validity of visa(s) for purpose of
this travel is solely my responsibility. Explorars' Cancellation Policy will apply if my ward is either refused boarding by the airline, or
repatriated from the transit or destination country.
6. I am aware that while on an Explorars program, my ward is not allowed to visit any friends and relatives and that I am obligated for
my ward's return to India on the return flight booked by Explorars for this specific program.
7. My ward will be with the program group at all times. Explorars will not be in a position to hold responsibility or liability for my ward's
absence from the group or the tour at any given time during the program.
8. I understand that any personal expenses (phone calls, beverages, incidental expenses, hotel services etc) that my ward incurs
while on an Explorars program shall be borne entirely by me. In case of any damages caused by my ward to public or private
property (airline, hotel, coach, train, ferry or any other such property, I will hold full responsibility and will be liable to pay for the
9. My ward shall follow the rules and regulation set by Explorars for its program. My ward will also follow the instructions of the
accompanying Group Leader, school teachers and the Explorars Program Director. I understand that my ward's failure to comply
with them may result in my ward's expulsion from the program, following which I will not be entitled to any refund and my ward will
be sent home at my own expense.
10. My ward shall strictly abide by the laws and regulations of India and the countries he/she visits during the program with Explorars.
This includes without reservation, laws and regulation related to alcohol, tobacco and drugs. I understand that drugs, tobacco
and alcohol are strictly prohibited on an Explorars program. I understand that by not adhering to such laws and regulations, even
unintentionally, my ward will be sent home at my own expense.
11. If my ward falls sick or is injured, the Program Director or, accompanying teacher(s)may take any and all action necessary for my
ward's safety and well-being. This includes securing medical treatment at all costs and arranging transportation to my home
12. The insurance policy includes coverage for personal and medical emergencies, so long as the reimbursement value is within the amount stipulated in the policy. Should one of the scenarios covered under the insurance befall my ward, I accept that I will bear all related expenses that occur during the program. However, a claim may be made for such expenses following the program and Explorars will help facilitate the claim process. In case that the expenses are not covered by the insurance policy, I accept that I will bear all expenses and cannot make claims related to it.
13. I release, indemnify or hold harmless Explorars and its affiliates (which term shall include all companies which directly or indirectly
own or control Explorars and/ or are owned or controlled by Explorars, as well as any other company which is in any other
company which is in any other way associated with, or affiliated to Explorars, regardless of in which country the company in
question is registered, and their respective directors, officers or employees and agents) from any and all claims arising from or in
connection with any personal injury, bodily injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, physical property or any other damage
whatsoever that my ward has suffered, or may suffer, while on an Explorars program.
14. This declaration made by me is governed entirely by the laws of India. In the event of any dispute arising with regards to my ward's
participation in an Explorars program, or any claim, dispute or proceeding, which in contract, tort or otherwise at law or in equity
should arise between me and Explorars and/or its affiliates, whether or not related to this declaration. I submit and consent to the
exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Delhi.
15. Explorars has my permission to use or publish any photographs or film in which my ward may appear, or use any comments or
quotes made by me/ my ward during the program. Explorars may also use my contact information to inform me of its future
programs, programmers, etc